Budget Enforcement Procedures [electronic resource] : Senate's Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGO) Rule
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains Senate pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) rule, which requires that any increase in Government spending or reduction in Federal revenues that is projected to cause or increase a budget deficit over a 10-year period must be offset by spending cuts, tax increases, or a combination of the two. Provides the legislative history of the PAYGO rule, and describes its current features. Examines points of order and waiver motions under the Senate PAYGO rule.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110545