Calculating Estate Tax Liability [electronic resource] : 2001 to 2011 and Beyond
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains basis of Federal estate tax liability calculations for 2001-2011 and beyond, in light of Dec. 31, 2010 scheduled expiration of Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001. Examines applicable exclusion and credit amounts, marginal tax rates, steps involved in calculating estate tax liability, and cautionary notes. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110616