The astronomical almanac for the year ...
- Additional Titles:
- Astron. alm, Vols. for <2005-> have title: Astronomical almanac for the year ... and its companion, the astronomical almanac online, and Astronomical almanac
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. ; London : H.M.S.O., ©1980-
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States Naval Observatory. Nautical Almanac Office, Great Britain. Nautical Almanac Office, Science and Engineering Research Council (Great Britain), Science Research Council (Great Britain), Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils (Great Britain), United States. Department of the Navy, United States. Congress, and Great Britain. Hydrographic Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- D 213.8:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Publication Frequency:
- Other Forms:
- Also issued at the U.S. Nautical Almanac Office (USN0) web site. Address as of 9/22/04: http://asa.usno.navy.mil/index.html; current access is available via PURL. Online version extends the printed version by providing data best presented in machine-readable form; online data are provided for several years.
Also issued online.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: the Nautical Almanac Office, United States Naval Observatory, and: Her Majesty's Nautical Almanac Office (1981 by order of the Science Research Council; 1982 on behalf of the Science Research Council; 1983- 19 on behalf of the Science and Engineering Research Council; <2001-> Rutherford Appleton Laboratory on behalf of the Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils; <2005-> U.S. Naval Observatory by direction of the Secretary of the Navy and under the authority of Congress; <2009-> Her Majesty's Nautical Almanac Office on behalf of the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office.
- Complexity Note:
- Merger of: American ephemeris and nautical almanac; and: United States Naval Observatory. Nautical Almanac Office. Astronomical ephemeris for the year ...
Data in major sections reproduced as part of a computer file: <1992-> Floppy almanac.
Some satellite tabulations have been moved to the Astronomical almanac online, <2005->
View MARC record | catkey: 1011078