Internet Privacy [electronic resource] : Overview and Legislation in the 109th Congress, 1st Session
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Internet privacy issues, including enhanced security measures implemented in response to terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Discusses commercial and Federal Government website practices; monitoring of e-mail and web usage by employers, law enforcement, and e-mail service providers; spyware; and identity theft. Summarizes Internet privacy-related legislation in the 107th-109th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110822