Assistance to Firefighters Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the assistance to firefighters program, also known as the FIRE Act grant program, established by Title XVII of P.L. 106-398, the FY2001 National Defense Authorization Act, to provide Federal grants directly to local fire departments to help address a variety of equipment, training, and other firefighter-related needs. Summarizes appropriated funding for firefighter assistance, and issues for the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110914