Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) [electronic resource] : Fact Sheet on Three International Agreements
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews three international agreements to reduce the production and use of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) and to regulate POPs trade and disposal; and tracks legislative progress on implementing the agreements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110962