"Boutique Fuels" and Reformulated Gasoline [electronic resource] : Harmonization of Fuel Standards
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses how gasoline composition is regulated, explains various Federal and State gasoline standards, and describes supply problems caused by the current system. Reviews issues regarding the Federal reformulated gasoline (RFG) program; boutique fuels, which are formulated to meet varying air quality standards; and the potential effects of harmonizing regional and national fuel quality standards. Discusses Congressional actions in the 109th Congress regarding boutique fuels, RFG, and harmonization, including the passage of P.L. 109-58, the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which addresses several boutique fuel issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110994