Gasoline Prices [electronic resource] : New Legislation and Proposals
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines factors responsible for increases in gasoline and crude oil prices in early 2004, reviews continued high prices following Hurricane Katrina in Aug. 2005, and explains how oil and gas prices are determined. Covers policy options and major oil-related legislation, including reducing impacts on consumers, mid-to-long-term supply and demand, oil and gas exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Outer Continental Shelf leasing, and refinery revitalization. Also reviews relevant legislation in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111045