Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) [electronic resource] : Controversies for the 109th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews legislative issues in the 109th Congress involving the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) in northeastern Alaska, including environmental concerns, acreage development limitations, native lands, the effects of a new map, revenue disposition, project labor agreements, oil export restrictions, compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act, compatibility with refuge purposes, judicial review, special areas, and non-development options. Provides brief background on ANWR, and ANWR energy and biological resources.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111048