Emergency Waiver of EPA Regulations [electronic resource] : Authorities and Legsiative Proposals in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews certain environmental laws that could affect response and recovery actions in wake of hurricane Katrina, discusses existing waiver authority, and identifies issues raised by proposals to grant new waiver authority. Focuses on regulatory programs administered by EPA, including the Clean Water Act, Hazardous Substances Superfund, and the Clean Air Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111121