Federal Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program [electronic resource] : Funding Issues and Activities
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the networking and information technology R&D (NITRD) program, a collaborative effort in which 12 agencies coordinate and cooperate to help increase the overall effectiveness and productivity of Federal information technology R&D. Summarizes laws governing NITRD, explains the context of Federal technology funding, and discusses related activities of the National Coordination Office. Identifies issues for Congress and Congressional activity in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111189