Transportation Security [electronic resource] : Issues for the 109th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Identifies major transportation security issues facing the 109th Congress, including aviation security; transit and passenger rail security; truck, rail, and marine cargo security; and hazardous materials cargo security. Focuses on how best to construct and finance a system of deterrence, protection, and response that effectively reduces the possibility and consequences of a terrorist attack without interfering with travel, commerce, and civil liberties.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111290