Spectrum Management [electronic resource] : Auctions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the role of auctions in spectrum policy, focusing on the allocation of spectrum for TV broadcasting, radio, advanced wireless, or unlicensed use and the assignment of licenses for exclusive or shared use of frequencies. Describes spectrum auction and service rules, NextWave Telecom, and technology; and outlines recent Congressional actions regarding spectrum auctions. Highlights new legislation concerning spectrum auction policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111322