National Environmental Education Act of 1990 [electronic resource] : Overview, Implementation, and Reauthorization Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of P.L. 101-619, the National Environmental Education Act of 1990, which established EPA environmental education programs to increase public understanding of the environment. Discusses program appropriations, and reviews implementation and key issues for reauthorization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111546