Title XVI Water Reuse Program [electronic resource] : Implementation and Legislative Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of the Department of Interior water reclamation and reuse program, authorized in Title XVI of P.L. 102-575, the Reclamation Wastewater and Groundwater Studies Feasibility Act of 1992, to provide limited Federal financing for local projects encouraging the reuse and recycling of wastewater. Examines Title XVI issues for Congress, concerns regarding the future of the Title XVI program, and legislative considerations. Identifies active and inactive Title XVI projects, and summarizes Federal contributions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111597