Derivatives, Risk Management, and Policy in the Energy Markets [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides systematic guide to understanding use of financial derivative contracts in the energy industry, focusing on petroleum and natural gas sectors. Discusses use of derivative contracts by New York Mercantile Exchange, risk management, derivative basics and contract types, workings of derivative contracts, policy issues and specific legislative proposals regarding energy markets reform.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111672