"Independent" Legislative Commission or Office for Ethics and/or Lobbying [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines proposals to create an "independent" body in the legislative branch of the Federal Government to oversee lobbying regulations and/or to enforce Congressional ethics rules for Members and staff. Discusses arguments for and against the creation of an "independent" body, and addresses constitutional issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10111761