EMTALA [electronic resource] : Access to Emergency Medical Care
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, which ensures universal access to emergency medical care at all Medicare participating hospitals with emergency departments. Covers requirements for screening, stabilization, and transfers after stabilization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112157