Medicaid Coverage for Long-Term Care [electronic resource] : Eligibility, Asset Transfers, and Estate Recovery
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains Medicaid requirements, as modified by P.L. 109-171, the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, regarding income and asset levels, asset transfers, and estate recovery. Discusses policy implications of these rules.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112280