Overview of Filipino Veterans' Benefits [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of major Filipino veterans legislation enacted by Congress from 1946 through 2003. Defines specific groups of Filipino nationals who served under U.S. command, and outlines the Rescission Acts of 1946, benefit expansions from 1948 onward, and recent related legislative proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112480