Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) [electronic resource] : Interactions with Selected Provisions of the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLBA).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of selected provisions of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLBA), and reviews the relationship between provisions of the two acts. Discusses IDEA and NCLBA assessment, accountability, and teacher requirements; Department of Education nonregulatory guidance regarding IDEA and NCLBA; and litigation concerning an alleged conflict between IDEA and NCLBA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112491