Visa Waiver Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines security issues and legislative actions related to the visa waiver program (VWP), which allows citizens from designated countries to enter the U.S. as temporary visitors without a nonimmigrant visa. Provides background on VWP qualifying criteria, inspections, and trends in VWP use; reviews legislative history of the program; and discusses VWP-related policy issues. Outlines legislation in the 108th and 109th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112503