Educational Testing [electronic resource] : Implementation of ESEA Title I-A Requirements Under the No Child Left Behind Act
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on State pupil assessment programs and policies. Describes Title I-A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Acts (ESEA), as expanded by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, which requires reading and mathematics assessment requirements for State and local educational agencies receiving ESEA grants. Reviews implementation status of the expanded ESEA Title I-A requirements, examines related issues concerning State pupil assessment, and discusses potential benefits and costs of the expanded pupil assessment requirement. Includes glossary of related terms.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112520