Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) [electronic resource] : Growth Models Under the No Child Left Behind Act
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the range of possible models for measuring standards of adequate yearly progress (AYP) for public schools and local educational agencies to be eligible for grants under the Title I, part A, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act. Describes current AYP models implemented by the Department of Education under the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLBA); reviews recent discussions of possible alternatives to the NCLBA model of AYP; and analyzes issues related to the possible use of growth models to meet the AYP requirements of NCLBA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112527