Federal Drug Price Negotiation [electronic resource] : Implications for Medicare Part D.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes how Federal Government negotiates drug prices under existing public programs, presents arguments for and against such activities, and analyzes implications for pharmaceutical industry, Medicare beneficiaries, and others if similar Federal involvement were to occur for the Medicare Part D program under the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act. Summarizes recent legislative activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112547