Drug Safety [electronic resource] : A Side-by-Side Comparison of Bills in the 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines increasing concerns regarding the ability of the FDA to ensure that drugs sold in the U.S. are safe and effective, and discusses 2006 report of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) on drug safety. Provides side-by-side comparison of IOM recommendations, FDA plans to address problems, and legislation introduced in the 110th Congress concerning drug safety and the role of the FDA in protecting public health.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112565