Health Savings Accounts [electronic resource] : Overview of Rules for 2007
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides summary of principal rules governing health savings accounts, established under the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003 to provide tax-favored savings for health care expenses. Covers rules related to eligibility, qualifying health insurance, contributions, and withdrawals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112584