Trends in Welfare, Work and the Economic Well-Being of Female-Headed Families with Children [electronic resource] : 1987-2005
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines trends in welfare, work, and the economic well-being of female-headed families with children, including data on single mother employment rates; welfare receipt among single mothers; work and welfare status of poor single mothers; effects of earnings, transfers, and taxes on the poverty status of single mothers; degree of poverty among poor single mothers; and sources and level of income among low-income single mothers. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112614