Social Security [electronic resource] : The Trust Fund
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews social security trust fund operations. Discusses social security program financing; the social security trust fund as a designated account, including revenues, social security costs and balances, investment of balances, and the trust fund's role within the Federal budget; and the social security trust fund as accumulated holdings, including implications for Federal debt and default, and benefit payments. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112653