Mental Health Parity Act [electronic resource] : A Legislative History
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a detailed history of mental health parity legislation proposed and enacted to address persistent limitations on mental health care insurance coverage, from the 102nd-110th Congress; and provides brief discussion of bills introduced in each Congress and any accompanying legislative action, including hearings, markups, and floor votes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112724