Terrorist Precursor Crimes [electronic resource] : Issues and Options for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of types of domestically occurring terrorist precursor crimes in the U.S., and analyzes implications for homeland security. Highlights issues related to the breadth of this activity and opportunities for intelligence collection and law enforcement-related countermeasures.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112746