Border Security [electronic resource] : The San Diego Fence
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes issues involved with DHS completion of a 3-tiered, 14-mile fence along the U.S.-Mexico border near San Diego, Calif., authorized under the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA) of 1996, including IIRIRA environmental waivers and delays due to conflicts with California coastal management program and apprehensions along the border in the San Diego sector.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112819