Fusion Centers [electronic resource] : Issues and Options for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 99 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues related to fusion centers, which are State-created entities that integrate various streams of information and intelligence from Federal, State, local, and tribal governments, and the private sector to prevent terrorist attacks and to respond to natural disasters and manmade threats quickly and efficiently. Reviews characteristics of fusion centers, and presents options for Congress to clarify and enhance Federal relationship with fusion centers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112824