Leave Benefits in the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Federal laws pertaining to employer provision of leave benefits, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, Federal contractor legislation, temporary disability insurance, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Birth and Adoption Unemployment Compensation Plan. Examines incidence of different types of paid leave that U.S. employers voluntarily provide as part of employee total compensation, and cost of paid leave to employers. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112854