Medicaid Disproportionate Share Payments [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines disproportionate share (DSH) payments to hospitals that serve large numbers of Medicaid and uninsured patients. Reviews adjustments in the DSH, legislative history, and differences between Medicaid and Medicare disproportionate share adjustments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112951