Domestic Food Assistance [electronic resource] : The 2007 Farm Bill and Other Legislation in the 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines domestic food assistance issues to be addressed in the 110th Congress in the context of the omnibus 2007 farm bill. Covers issues related to the food stamp program, programs operating in lieu of food stamps in Puerto Rico and American Samoa and on Indian reservations, the emergency food assistance program, the commodity supplemental food program, community food projects, the seniors farmers' market nutrition program, and projects and initiatives to make fresh fruit and vegetables available in schools. Covers Congressional action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112964