Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview and describes provisions of the disaster unemployment assistance (DUA) program, which is funded by FEMA and administered by DOL via State-level unemployment compensation (UC) agencies, and provides UC for individuals unemployed due to natural disasters. Covers DUA eligibility and benefit calculation, and examines ways of determining DUA availability for major disasters within a State.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112987