Fair Labor Standards Act [electronic resource] : A Historical Sketch of the Overtime Pay Requirements of Section 13(a)(1).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides chronological background on the executive, administrative, and professional (EAP) employee minimum wage and overtime pay requirement exemptions contained in Section 13(a)(1) of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Examines application of and historic modifications to the EAP exemption since its inception, and reviews the Bush Administration EAP exemption DOL rule change.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10112995