Summary of Fusion Centers [electronic resource] : Core Issues and Options for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses core issues and options for Congress related to fusion centers, which are State-created entities that integrate various streams of information and intelligence from Federal, State, local, and tribal governments, and the private sector to prevent terrorist attacks, and to respond to natural disasters and manmade threats quickly and efficiently. Highlights value proposition of such centers, as well as the obstacles and risks they face.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113017