Education for the Disadvantaged [electronic resource] : Reauthorization Issues for ESEA Title I-A Under the No Child Left Behind Act
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Introduces Title I-A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) of 1965, which authorizes aid to local educational agencies for the education of disadvantaged children. Discusses aspects of ESEA which are likely to be key issues as the 110th Congress considers reauthorization of P.L. 107-110, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001. Reviews outcome accountability requirements; staff qualifications; services to private school pupils, staff, and parents; fiscal accountability, focusing on comparability; Title I-A allocation formulas; and Title I-A FY2006-FY2008 funding.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113030