U.S. Foreign Aid to East and South Asia [electronic resource] : Selected Recipients
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines recent trends in U.S. foreign aid to Asia, and provides an overview of U.S. assistance to countries in the regions of East Asia and South Asia. Reviews aid levels and legislative conditions on foreign assistance for selected East Asia and South Asia countries. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113221