Defense Contracting in Iraq [electronic resource] : Issues and Options for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines logistical support contracts for troop support services in Iraq. Discusses potential oversight issues in contract administration, focusing on DOD contracting officials, development of contract requirements, use of indefinite-delivery/quantity contracts, contract costs, use of no-bid and sole-source contracts, costs-reimbursement contracts, use of overhead fees, transparency, and the acquisition workforce; and reviews options for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113288