Military Airlift [electronic resource] : C-17 Aircraft Program
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses AF procurement of the C-17 Globemaster III cargo aircraft. Reviews background of the program, performance considerations, production and schedule, basing, and recent C-17 operations. Examines issues regarding airlift needs and requirements, budget and cost factors, industry and exports, and alternatives; and reviews Congressional action on budget requests.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113294