Conventional Warheads for Long-Range Ballistic Missiles [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses rationale for the potential deployment of conventional warheads on long-range ballistic missiles; reviews AF and Navy efforts to develop these systems; and discusses issues for Congress, including alternative weapons systems, arms control issues, and weighing the benefits and risks.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113327