War Powers Resolution [electronic resource] : Presidential Compliance
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Congressional-executive division of authority under the War Powers Resolution, including powers relating to military interventions and peacekeeping missions, UN actions, and U.S. involvement in Bosnia, Kosovo, Haiti, Iraq, and Somalia. Identifies instances of formally reported use of War Powers Resolution and issues before Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113352