Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)/Fast-Track Renewal [electronic resource] : Labor Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines fast-track trade promotion authority (TPA) under which Congress may consider trade agreements negotiated by the President, focusing on labor issues. Identifies stakeholders and their positions, tracks the enforceable labor provisions in TPA/fast-track laws and trade agreements negotiated under them, presents arguments for and against enforceable core labor standards, and discusses legislative options and potential implications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113425