Pakistan-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides historical background on Pakistan's rivalry with India, the "IPI" pipeline project to deliver natural gas from Iran to Pakistan and India, relations with Afghanistan and China, and domestic political developments. Discusses U.S.-Pakistan relations and key country issues, including terrorism; security; Islamization, anti-American sentiment, and madrassas in Pakistan; democratization and human rights; economic policy; and U.S. aid and Congressional action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113594