China's Economic Conditions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of Chinese economic development prior to and after the initial introduction of economic reforms in 1979. Measures the size of China's economy, examines foreign investment in China, and reviews China's trade patterns. Outlines major long-term challenges facing the Chinese economy, China's economic outlook, and implications for the U.S. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113744