Foreign Direct Investment [electronic resource] : Current Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents overview of issues related to foreign direct investment in the economy and the development of U.S. policy toward inward and outward direct investment. Assesses role of foreign direct investment in the economy and the costs and benefits of direct investment. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113755