War Powers Resolution [electronic resource] : After Thirty-Three Years
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses and assesses P.L. 93-148, the War Powers Resolution of 1973, requiring the President to report to Congress regarding introduction of U.S. military forces into hostilities or imminent hostilities, and to withdraw the forces within 60 days unless Congress authorizes continued deployment. Provides detailed background on a variety of cases when the resolution was utilized since enactment in 1973, and reviews proposed amendments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10113790